Here you can create new admin account and set credentials for the admin user.
To create admin:
- Click Create Admin to register new admin account.
- First Name – Enter the first name of the admin user.
- Last Name – Enter the last name of the admin user.
- Email ID – Enter the valid email id of the admin user. Ex: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password – Provide the secret code to login the application.
- Repeat Password – Re enter the secret code provided to confirm.
- Admin – Admin Role is selected automatically.
- Select Timezone from the drop down list menu.
To view admin list:
- Created Admin accounts are listed in Admin List.
- Default Admin account cannot be deleted.
To change admin password:
- Authenticated Admin should login to the system to change their password.
- Click on the login user name at the upper right corner of your system.
- Click on Change Password to change your password.
- Old Password – Enter old password which is used to log into the system.
- New Password – Give New password(Secret code) which to be changed instead of old password.
- Confirm Password – Enter the new given password changed and Confirm.
Click Change Password to update the new given password. Password is changed successfully for the admin account.